Website, Site, Our Website
– the website operating at https://www.silnaplec.pl
External website, Other Sites
– websites of the Administrator’s partners, service
providers or service recipients
Administrator, Website Owner
– Van Dahlen Group Sylwia Królikowska-Evenhuis,
operating at the following address: 419 Wola Batorska Street, postal code: 32-007
Wola Batorska, with a NIP No. (Tax Identification Number): 8512812136, with a REGON (Statistical ID No.) number: 120444110.
– a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically
via the Website.
– an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the
– text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
When referring to a definition, the text will be properly formatted (bold).
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
When visitors to the Website
leave a comment, we (Administrator
) collect the data
visible in the commenting form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the signature of
his browser as an aid in spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (so-called hash) can be sent to
available here: automattic.com/privacy/
After the approval of your comment, your
profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you are a registered User and upload pictures to your Website
, you should avoid
uploading pictures with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the website can download and
extract full location data from pictures on the Website. The administrator
responsible for the data obtained in such a way.
By contacting via e-mail, you consent to the processing of your personal data (both the
Website and the Administrator) and you declare that the provision of your personal
data is voluntary and that you have been informed about the right to request access to
your personal data, change them and delete them. The Website Owner is the
controller of your (User’s) personal data. Your personal data will be processed in
compliance with the applicable law, for the purposes of contacting you and providing
adequate assistance regarding the questions asked.
” – cookie files – are IT data that is stored on the end device of the Website
User (visitor) and is intended for the use of websites (WWW). Cookies are used for the
If you leave a comment on our Website, you will be able to choose the option of saving
your name, email address and website address in Cookies, thanks to which the above
information will be conveniently completed when writing further comments. These
expire after year.
If you have an account and log in to this Site
, we will create a temporary cookie to
verify that your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal
data and will be deleted when you (User
) close the browser.
When logging in, we (Website
) additionally create a few additional Cookies
to save your (User’s)
login information and selected screen options. Login Cookies
for two days, and screen options Cookies last for a year. If you (User
“Remember me” option, the login data will expire after two weeks. If you (User
) log out
from your account, the login Cookies
will be deleted.
If you (User
) modify or publish an article, an additional Cookie
is saved in your browser
(on your Device
). This Cookie contains no personal data, simply pointing to the ID of
the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
may store in Cookie
files information about the User’s
and settings regarding the Website
to improve, finetune and speed up the provision of
services on the Website. The administrator and external websites use cookie files to
support social networking services.
may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting, and
accessing the data of saved Cookies
Information on how to disable Cookies
in the most popular computer browsers and
mobile devices is available on the following websites: for Google Chrome
, for Mozilla Firefox
, for Internet Explorer
, for Microsoft Edge
, for Opera
, for Safari
may at any time delete any Cookie
files saved so far using the tools on the
Device by means of which the User
uses the Website’s
What types of Cookies do we have?
– files uploaded and read from the User’s Device
transferred to the Website’s ICT system.
– the files placed and read from the User’s Device by means of the
ICT systems of External Websites
. The Administrator is not responsible for the
security of cookie files provided by the Website
partners. The list of partners is
provided later in the contents of the Policy.
– the files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website
during one session of a given Device.
Once the session ends, the
files are removed from the User’s Device.
– the files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website
or external websites until they are manually deleted. These files are not deleted
automatically after the end of the Device session unless the configuration of the User’s
is set to the Cookie
deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this Site may contain embedded content (e.g., videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from Other Sites behaves in a similar way as if the User visited a specific Site directly.
By entering the Website, you consent to the use of your (User’s) data to improve our website. We currently use the following websites:
- Google Analytics – a service that allows us (Website) to check the number of visits (+ their source in the google.com), search engine), as well as telling us what country the users come from. We learn things such as, for example, statistics of visits (Users), statistics of User Devices or statistics of Users’ behaviour. These data are collected to analyse and improve the Website. For more information, see their official website analytics.google.com.
- Facebook Piksel – – a website that allows us to check the number of visits (+ their source on facebook.com), as well as telling us what country the users come from. For more information, visit their official website at www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
- Hotjar –a service that allows us to check whether the website is functioning properly. We (Website, Administrator), thanks to their tool, view recordings that show us how the User moved on the website and allow us to generate a “heat map”, through which we (Website, Administrator) can see where our Users click. Hotjar also stores data regarding the User’s country of residence, see www.hotjar.com for more information.
- FreshMail oraz MailerLite – ervices that allow us (Website, Administrator) to send mailing to interested persons. They store data such as: name and e-mail address. It is an additional service, activated only after the User subscribes to the newsletter, using the appropriate form. Find out more about FreshMail at freshmail.com. You can find more about MailerLite at mailerlite.com. For more information about our newsletter visit michalkanarkiewicz.com/polityka-zapisu-na-newsletter/.
Who do we share data with?
- gmail.com (electronic mail) to answer your (User’s) question. By contacting us via e-mail, you consent (User) to the processing of your personal data, and you (User) declare that the personal data provided by you is voluntary and that you (User) have been informed about the right to request access to your personal data, change them and delete them. Your (User’s) personal data will be processed in compliance with the applicable law to contact and provide assistance to the questions asked.
- webd.pl (hosting + domain), this is the company where our Website is located.
- WordPress.org – a content management system designed mainly for blogs. It utilizes the MySQL database. It is distributed under the GNU General Public License and is available free of charge.
These websites may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
How long do we keep your data?
If you (User) leave a comment, its content and metadata will be retained indefinitely. Thanks to this, we (Website, Administrator) can recognize and approve the subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for moderation separately.
For the Users who have registered on Our Website (if any), we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each User can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username, which cannot be changed). Website Administrators can also view and modify this information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have a user account or have added comments on this Website, you can request delivery of a file with the exported set of your personal data in our (Website, Administrator) possession, including all those provided by you (User). You may also request that we (Website, Administrator) delete all your (User’s) personal data in our (Website, Administrator) possession. This does not apply to any data that we (Website, Administrator) are obliged to keep for the administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where do we send your data?
Comments of visitors (Users) may be checked using an automatic spam detection service.
If you wish to contact the Controller of your (User’s) personal data on this Website, we encourage you to write us (Administrator) an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
, in accordance with the rules set out above.
How do we protect your data?
Our Website contains the HTTPS protocol, which enables its additional encryption. More information on this subject can be found at pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS
What are the Website’s requirements?
Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some functions of the Website to work incorrectly.
The Administrator is not liable for the any issues regarding the functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading of the Cookie files.
How about changes in the Policy?
The Administrator reserves the right to change this Policy at any time without informing the Users about it.
The amendments to the Policy are always to be published on this page.
The introduced amendments come into force on the day of publication.